Please read the quick start documentation before downloading and using these packages. Items in bold refer to other packages available from this page.
- Source for the ehwt 3-D graphics client needed to connect to ehMOO or miniMOO world servers.
- Win32 binary version of the ehwt 3-D graphics client needed to connect to ehMOO or miniMOO world servers.
- The source patch to be applied to LambdaMOO-1.8.1.tar.gz to produce the ehMOO-0.95 server. This patch has also been successfully applied to LambdaMOO-1.8.0.r5.
- The ehMOO core you should start ehMOO-0.95 with (ehMOO-0.95 is created by applying ehMOO-0.95.patch to LambdaMOO-1.8.1.tar.gz). Built by adding the ehMOO moocode in moocode-0.95.tar.gz to LambdaCore-12Apr99.db.gz.
- Source/Java classes for the miniMOO world server.
- Source/Java classes for the world editor.
- Source/Java classes for the object editor.
- Source/Java classes for the VRML->eh world format conversion utility.
- Images needed by clients for the default and sample worlds. These should be copied to the location on the web server specified by the url_base_a entry in your world definition file(s).
- The moocode source applied to LambdaCore-12Apr99.db.gz to produce ehCore-0.95.db.gz and which needs to be applied to other existing cores to support the eh graphics protocol.
- A snapshot of this website, including all documentation, for off-line perusal.
The following links point to sites archiving the relevant supporting packages, which is where you should get them from:
- The libwww library, needed by the ehwt client. This version is seriously out-of-date, but it's the version we currently use and the only one that will work.
- LambdaMOO version 1.8.1
- The LambdaMOO website. The ehMOO server is based on version 1.8.1, which is what you need to get and apply the ehMOO-0.95.patch to.
- This mirror contains the latest version of LambdaCore we could find at the time and is the one that moocode-0.95.tar.gz to produce ehCore-0.95.db.gz.